Private Herculaneum And Archaeological Museum Tour From Rome - Naples
OverviewMeet our English speaking driver and our licensed art history and archaeology expert guides, to live this amazing experience in the Ancient Roman culture, with a full immersion in the habits of the time. You will see the magnificence of the archaeological site of Herculaneum and the collection of relics of the MANN.This tour will amaze you from the start!
Know More about this tour
Your guide will lead you into the streets of the ancient city of Herculaneum, showing you the magnificence of the houses, the timeless beauty of the mosaics of the Baths, and the perfection of the wooden doors and furniture, still standing, since burned and charred by the lava and ashes rain of the 79AC. Youwill learn in detail about the habits of the local population, in this comparison between Herculaneum and the near Pompeii, whose lifestyle was completely different.
After the Herculaneum tour, you can ask your driver and guide to have a break for lunch - they will suggest you a lovely place where you can have a break, before starting the tour of the Archaeological museum.
As you will realize, the MANN hosts a collection of statues, relics and frescoes from Pompeii and the bordering areas.
You will even visit the famous Gabinetto Segreto del Re reproducing a section of the red-light district and the restoredEgyptian section one of the biggest in Italy.
From the pick up to the drop off, the tour will last more or less 12 hours.
At the end of the tour, your guide will be happy to provide you additional info, suggestions and directions.
You will absolutely be absorbed by this tour!
Inclusions for Private Herculaneum And Archaeological Museum Tour From Rome
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Herculaneum And Archaeological Museum Tour From Rome
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii Day Trip from Naples
- Naples Food Walking Tour
- Herculaneum Group Tour from Naples
- POMPEII EXCURSION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI EXCURSION INCLUDING THE BLUE GROTTO OPTION FROM NAPLES
- CAPRI SHOW AND GO WITH BLUE GROTTO OPTION
- POMPEII, POSITANO AND AMALFI COAST CRUISE FROM NAPLES
- POMPEII AND SORRENTO WITH LIMONCELLO TASTING FROM NAPLES