OverviewAdmire unbelievable treasuries of the UNESCO-listed Faberge Halls in the Hermitage State Museum during your 6-hour tour with a traditional Russian lunch. Visit one of the the best museums in the world, led by a private guide! Also get a taste of traditional Russian cuisine at an authentic Russian restaurant where you will devour a 3-course traditional Russian lunch and 1 shot (50 ml) of Russian Vodka.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourAfter pick-up from your hotel, hop inside an air-conditioned coach and arrive to one of the best museums in the world: The State Hermitage Museum. Admire the outstanding art masterpieces at the State Hermitage Museum - one of the world’s greatest art galleries. During this 6-hour private tour, your expert guide will share details with you that you won't find in the guidebooks.
Follow to the unique Faberge Halls of the Hermitage with your guide. Faberge Halls have been open only few months ago. You can be the one of few who already had the possibility to see himself the present of Vladimir Putin to the 250-years anniversary of the Hermitage - The egg of Rothschild - work of Faberge Factory in 1902. It does not have any analogues all over the world.
The Hermitage in St. Petersburg, is the biggest museum in the World (together with the Louvre in Paris, they are in competition for the World's "No 1" in terms of exhibition space, number of items and collections etc). The buildings that the Hermitage occupies are brilliant examples of European architecture. The walls of these buildings have also seen a great number of important historical events - from Peter the Great to Nicolay II. Every visitor can feel the force of Russian history here. Its collections, of which only a small part is on permanent display, comprise over three million items, including the largest collection of paintings in the world. The collections occupy a large complex of six historic buildings along Palace Embankment, including the Winter Palace, a former residence of Russian emperors.
See the works by Da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Picasso, El Greco and many other Old Masters, as well as other collections of sculptures, prints, paintings and archeological finds, from 3,000 B.C. to our time. If you are a little bit tired during the excursion - ask the guide for some coffee-break (additional) in the Hermitage' cafe so you could have forces to continue your trip. You can ask for coffee-break after visiting Faberge Halls or in the middle of your excursion.
Next, walk with your guide to a nearby located traditional Russian restaurant, famous for the best traditions of national cuisine, the highest quality of serving, tasty food and delightful atmosphere. Enjoy a 3-course lunch with traditional Russian cuisine meals and a traditional Russian soft drink. To feel like a real Russian, enjoy 1 shot (50 ml) of one of the best Russian Vodkas! With your appetite sated, hop back inside your coach and travel back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Hermitage State Museum With Faberge Halls Tour And 3-Course Traditional Russian Lunch In St. Petersburg
- Entrance fees
- Special permission to enter Faberge Halls
- Professional guide (private)
- 3-course lunch
- 1 shot (50 ml) of best Russian Vodka
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Private Hermitage State Museum With Faberge Halls Tour And 3-Course Traditional Russian Lunch In St. Petersburg
- Other alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US $100 for blanket visa and round-trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US $100 for all the travelers, not per person). Minimum 2 travelers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.