Private Highlights & Hidden Gems Of Hong Kong Island Tour
OverviewEnjoy the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong Island, where the locals have created a city of wonderful contrasts. Experience the fast-paced lifestyle and busy street vibe. Then take a moment of peace in a tranquil temple. All this and more is possible on a private 3 hours tour just for you.
Know More about this tourDiscover the fabulous contrasts of this amazing metropolis: super-tall skyscrapers alongside old colonial architecture, high-fashion outfits and authentic antiques, hipster cocktails and traditional teas. This tour will give you a little bit of everything and immerse you into the rich urban paradise that is Hong Kong.
Take a stroll down the narrowest of streets to the oldest market in town. Exchange greetings with the friendly vendors and gaze on the vegetables that were picked that morning. Your private host can guide you to the most inspiring stalls.
Getting hungry? Time for a local treat, a pineapple bun: warm sweet bread with salted butter. Enjoy it like the locals do: queue, buy, go, munch. Delicious! Then wash it down with a refreshing milk tea.
On this tour you can enjoy three different neighborhoods, from a traditional locality to a super modern zone. Your host can share with you the history behind the architecture and tell you about how Hong Kong people lived in the past, and how they continue some of those traditions today.
Visit the magnificent Man Mo Temple: a lasting tribute to the God of Literature (Man) and the God of War (Mo). This is the perfect opportunity to take time out from street buzz. To enjoy a moment of tranquility before learning about, and participating in, some mystical traditions and local rituals.
Your host can also guide you away from the touristy sites to the alternative Hong Kong. Where fishmongers dry their fish and butchers cut their meat. Where old men play cards, and People buy their groceries. You can discover Hong Kong through the eyes of a local.
The local hosts on your private tour are all great storytellers and cant wait to share with you some unique insights and personal anecdotes. Also, ask as many questions as you want. Your private host is a true local and can give you great advice.
Get ready to enjoy the fabulous Hong Kong, just like a local!
Inclusions for Private Highlights & Hidden Gems Of Hong Kong Island Tour
- Private guide
- Local snack - pineapple bun
Exclusions for Private Highlights & Hidden Gems Of Hong Kong Island Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.