Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan From Xian Including Lunch
OverviewXian, as a world famous ancient city since 2,000 years ago, not only has wonderful historical highlights but also amazing natural wonders. Mt. Huashan is one of the five most impressive mountains in China. This great private day trip from Xian offers you good chance to explore breathtaking scenery from Mt. Hashan which is well known for its splendid crags, steep paths, and beautiful scenery.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour private Xi'an tour and guide driver will pick you up at 8am and drive about 2 hours to Mount Huashan to explore this Taoist mountain famous for its precipitous rock formations and sheer cliffs. The hike to the mountain is considered the deadliest and most dangerous hike in China. The mountain is very challenging to climb yet still attracts travelers from all over the world.
You will take cable car to the North Peak and continue your visit. The North peak has a high altitude of 5,295 feet (1,614 meters) with precipitous cliffs on all sides which makes it look like a flat terrace in the clouds. Therefore, taking Huashan cable car will save you some energy and keeping you away from dangerous hiking trails. Take in the stunning views of this great mountain while ascending. Later, enjoy lunch near the site. After soaking up spectacular scenery, you will get back to the foot of mountain by cable car again and be transferred back to your Xi'an hotel.
Inclusions for Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan From Xian Including Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Round-trip cable car up the mountain
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Private Hiking Day Tour Of Mt. HuaShan From Xian Including Lunch
- Personal expense
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Please provide all travelers' dates of birth, full passport names and passport numbers. We need this information for purchasing travel insurance and attractions tickets for you. This information must match with your passports exactly, on the day of travel
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please kindly provide your mobile phone number at time of booking if applicable
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 2 Day Tour Of Xi'an From Your Beijing's hotel Including Transfer Service
- Private day tour to the Terra-cotta Army and Jingdi Tomb (Yangling Mousolium)
- Private 2 Day Xi'an package tour from Beijing
- Half Day Private City Sightseeing in Xi'an
- Half Day Private City Trip in Xi'an
- The Group tour for Terra-cotta and City Wall with one Lunch
- Local Life Morning Tour
- Evening Shopping Tour