Private Historic Carriage Tour Of Charleston
OverviewExperience Charleston's beauty and charm in one of our private carriages. Whether you are seeking an intimate tour for up to four passengers or traveling with a larger group of family and friends, this private carriage ride will sure to be a highlight during your visit.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourExperience Charleston's downtown historic district by private carriage on a 1-hour guided tour. Travel through the quaint and charming streets of downtown Charleston in a 4-seat private vis--vis carriage, which means Face-to-Face.Your passionate and engaging guide will bring to life the history of Charleston for your private group. Afterbeing picked up near the Historic City Market, you will see famous points of interestsuch asbeautiful gardens and parks, stately mansions, historic churches and buildings all the while learning about the people and events that shaped the history of this Holy City.
Once all guests have been loaded into the carriage and read to go. Based on the route selected, which is determined by the city on the day of your tour, we will be on our way to discover Charleston South Carolina's historic areasthat include theOld Exchange Building, Rainbow Row, and White Point Gardens (The Battery). Your guide will give you the history of the many mansions that line Meeting Street and Church Street.
Please note: Routes are chosen prior to departure on the date of travel. This is determined by a City of Charleston Tourism official and is out of the control of the local operator and we are unable to guarantee times.
Inclusions for Private Historic Carriage Tour Of Charleston
- Private carriage tour (based on option selected)
- Local taxes
- Professional Driver/guide
Exclusions for Private Historic Carriage Tour Of Charleston
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please note: (First come, first served) Routes are chosen prior to departure on the date of travel. This is determined by a City of Charleston Tourism official and is out of the control of the local operator and we are unable to guarantee times.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.