Private Historic City Of London Walking Tour
OverviewVenture away from the beaten path and see amazing hidden gems in this 3-hour walking tour of the most historic part of London, the 'City of London'. You'll see destroyed churches, roman walls, hear the amazing tales of the City of London, see houses from the 13th century and much more all in the shadow of some of the country's biggest monuments. Discover the undiscovered side of London.
Know More about this tourMeet by the base of the statue of Queen Anne, located in frontof St. Paul's Cathedral for an amazing look into the past of the City of London.Dating back to the year 43 AD, this is arguably the most fascinating side of the city - forget Westminster, this area goes back to the Roman days!
As you explore the city on foot expect to hear tales of London's gruesome past, see incredible unseen corners and enjoy a side of London not even known to most Londoners.
During yourwalking tour this is just some of what you will encounter:
- Talesof the Great Plague and Great Fire of London
- 700-year-old lodgings thathaveto be seen to be believed
- Notorious prisons and beheading spots
- Hidden gardens, streets and squares with amazing stories
- The story of building London and see remnants of the Roman Wall
- Devastation left by The Blitz and WW2 and how The City has rebuilt itself
- The truth behind those nursery rhymes we are all taught as children
- A unique perspective on some of the capital's biggest sites
Inclusions for Private Historic City Of London Walking Tour
- All applicabletaxes
- Local guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Historic City Of London Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Transportation (not necessary as tour takes place on foot)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved (approximately 2.5 to 3 miles) - please wear comfortable shoes.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London with transportation and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thriller Live
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre & Dinner at Jamie's Italian - Victoria
- The King and I
- Historic Royal Walking Pub Tour in London
- City of London Walking Tour
- Essential London Walking Tour
- London's Ultimate 5 hour Panoramic Black Taxi Tour