This is a perfect tour for people who do not have much time to be around Lima. You will have a private tour through the best tourist attractions of the city and take as many pictures as you want while our tour guide explains you all the details. This is a 3-hour tour where you visit the famous districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. You will get amazed by the colonial buildings and monuments of Lima Historical Centre, considered part of the cultural heritage of humanity.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourOur tour lasts 3 hours and can start anytime between 7am till 8pm. You will be picked up from your hotel at the selected hour. The tour starts going directly to Lima Historical Centre.Â We will visit the beautiful Palace of Justice, seat of the Supreme Court of Peru and the French Building, place where the first elevator in South America was installed.Â We will see the San Martin Plaza, park built in honour of Don Jose de San Martin, generalÂ who declared the independence of Peru.
Once in San Martin Plaza, we will have some minutes to walk towards the Main Square of Lima through UnionÂ street or Jiron de la Union, typical street where you can feel the local atmosphere and see many restaurants, shops and churches along the way. Get amazed with the beauty of the design and architecture of the Cathedral of Lima, the Archbishop Palace, the Government Palace, the Municipal Palace and the Union Club. See the only pile in the center of the plaza made of bronzeÂ built inÂ 1651 with an angel on top.
Our tour also includes an external visit through San Pedro Church, Santo Domingo Church, the House of Osambela - Oquendo, the House of the Peruvian Literature, the San Francisco Church, the Torre Tagle Palace and other colonial buildings.
Once we finish our tour in Lima Historical Centre, we will drop you off at your hotel. Optional pick ups and drop offs from Lima Airport or Callao Port are possible for this tour considering an extra payment to the final rate.
Inclusions for Private Historical Lima City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Box lunch on board
- Visit to all mentioned places
- Small Souvenir
Exclusions for Private Historical Lima City Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Pick up/Drop off from Lima airport or port of Callao ($15 extra per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.