Enjoy the best of Ho Chi Minh City on this private full-day tour. See examples of French colonial architecture such as Notre Dame Cathedral, and explore Vietnam's turbulent past at the Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum. Tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off and lunch.
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThough very much the heart of modern Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City retains many connections to its past, particularly in Cholon - the city's Chinatown. Here dozens of elegant temples and pagodas can be seen. The city bears a strong French influence as well with its many fine colonial-era buildings.
Begin your full-day tour of Ho Chi Minh City with a visit to Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica. Built between 1877 and 1883, this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture in the city. Remarkably, every stone used in its creation was shipped from France to Vietnam. Next we visit Saigon Central Post Office. Another great example of French colonial architecture, this building was constructed between 1886 and 1891 by Gustave Eiffel.
Afterward, see the flamboyant architecture of the Saigon Opera House and the colonial style of Ho Chi Minh City Hall. We then continue on to one of Ho Chi Minh City's most historic buildings - the Reunification Palace, where on April 30th 1975 the American War officially came to an end.
After stopping for lunch we visit the War Remnants Museum, where you can see countless artifacts, photographs and pictures documenting the second Indochina war. In the city's Chinatown we visit Thien Hau Pagoda, where the impressive incense coils in the interior make for fantastic photo opportunities.
The tour concludes at the Ben Thanh market, where you can practice your bargaining skills while shopping for souvenirs.
Inclusions for Private Ho Chi Minh City Discovery Full-Day Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing fees and permits
Exclusions for Private Ho Chi Minh City Discovery Full-Day Guided Tour
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.