Private Hong Kong By Night Tour
OverviewDiscover an amazing art deco tea house. Stroll through the picturesque Statue Square. And enjoy a short ferry trip across Victoria harbor. Its all possible on this privately guided 2.5 hours tour just for you!
Know More about this tourEnjoy walking around one of the hippest places in town, where more than 100 up-and-coming young designers show their creations in fashion, furniture and jewelry. With a rooftop restaurant and mezzanine floor, this is the place to be if you like design. Ask your host why its called the Police Married Quarters. Its just one of the delights that await you on this private tour.
Your host can guide you to a tiny temple dedicated to a Chinese herbalist who donated medicine to the citys sick and needy. Its ornate design is dramatically contrasted with the buildings alongside it, and a powerful example of this amazing citys architecture.
This private tour focuses on the hidden gems of Hong Kong, away from the touristy crowds. Thats why your local host can guide you down a narrow alley know only by the locals, at the end of this tunnel-like trip you emerge into a Dai Pai Dong: a bustling open air space filled with locals enjoying tasty cheap eats. The space is filled with steam, colors, lights and aromas with a tiny kiosk cookhouse at the center. This is the genuine Hong Kong, old style.
For a completely different food experience, your host will take you to a family owned Dumplings shop. Its time for a genuine local snack!
Top off your tour by strolling through Soho and past its super-modern, incredibly tall skyscrapers. Take the ferry to the other side of the harbor, and your host will show you the best spot to enjoy the most awesome lightshow from. Let the floodlights burst into action and see how the skyscrapers come alive in illuminated flashing brilliance.
The local hosts on your private tour are all great storytellers and cant wait to share some unique insights and personal anecdotes with you! Also, ask as many questions as you want. Your private host is a true local and can give you great advice.
Get ready to enjoy Hong Kong just like a local!
Inclusions for Private Hong Kong By Night Tour
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Dumplings tasting
- 1 non alcoholic drink
Exclusions for Private Hong Kong By Night Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.