Private Hong Kong Day Tour: Stanley Street And Victoria Peak
OverviewThe private Hong Kong day trip is an amazing experience for those who would like a special and detailed lanscape of Hong Kong. Visit Stanley, Victoria Peak and West Point etc.
Know More about this tourYour Hong Kong English guide will hold your name logo and wait for your group at your most centrally located Hong Kong hotel lobby on 9:00am in the morning. Experience the beautiful Stanley Street which was first built in the late 19th century and then visit Victoria Peak, the highest and biggest mountain on Hong Kong Island. the highest mountain on Hong Kong Island. It provides spectacular views of Hong Kong and the waterfront, and the peak is home to many species of birds and the black kite. Have a typical Hong Kong snack for lunch there(At your own extra expense).
Then explore West Point and Lascar Row after lunch. The West Point is a point of land on Hong Kong Island located at the shore off Pokfulam Road and Queen's Road West since 18th century, and you can see lots of antiques shops with electric fans, jade gems, watches, ancient coins, later on go to Yau Ma Tei and Lee Cheng Uk Han Tomb Museum.
Yau Ma Tei is a impressive ancient village since the 19th century, and when you go inside the Lee Cheng Uk Han Tomb Museum, The tomb's structure and layout are shown with models and plans, which was dated from the introductions on the bricks. It includes cooking utensils, food containers, storage jars and basins since 1800 years ago. Finally you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Hong Kong Day Tour: Stanley Street And Victoria Peak
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Hong Kong Day Tour: Stanley Street And Victoria Peak
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.