Private Hot Air Balloon Tour Over Vineyards From BordeauxWrite a Review
OverviewGlide in the wind in a hot air balloon over Saint-Emilion vineyards! Guided by a local expert, discover the fascinating landscape of this wine-area, listed as UNESCO world heritage.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourGo for a lifetime experience and take to the skies to visit Saint-Emilion! Your guide will first drive from your hotel to Saint-Emilion. On the way, your local guide will share with you his passion for the Bordeaux region.
Once in Saint-Emilion, rise up slowly on board of a hot air balloon and glide along for a full one-hour ride over the exceptional vineyards of Saint-Emilion, Pomerol, Fronsac ... Admire breath-taking views of the Chateaus and surroundings, and enjoy a memorable aperitif from up above with great local products! An unforgettable experience.
After this sky-high discovery of the area, you will be driven to a prestigious Saint-Emilion Great Classified Growth for a tour of the estate and a tasting of amazing wines, which have long contributed to Bordeaux fame.
For the perfect ending to a perfect day, follow your guide on a visit of Saint-Emilion medieval village, listed as a UNESCO world heritage site. He will tell you all you should know about the history of this village, which stands as a flagship for Bordeaux region. Don’t forget to taste local specialties: St-Emilion macaroons. A delightful treat!
Inclusions for Private Hot Air Balloon Tour Over Vineyards From Bordeaux
- Hot air balloon flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Private Hot Air Balloon Tour Over Vineyards From Bordeaux
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.