Private Ice Festival Night Tour With Dinner Options - Harbin
OverviewHarbin International Ice Festival hold on 22 of December every year, sometime early to start, the final day up to Harbin weather, Ice Festival will hold at Harbin Ice and Snow World, you will see everthing made by ice block, all the clearn ice block take from Harbin songhua river, the river is Harbin mother river, only songhua river ice block can build ice plance at Ice and Snow world, other freeze water can not make such beautiful ice palace. you can visit at day time or night time with lights on, the best time is with lights on.
Know More about this tourYour private guide and private transport will meet you at your hotel lobby at 5:00pm or 6:00pm Your tour is night tour for Ice Festival at Harbin Ice and Snow world, your guide will take you look around Ice and Snow World and tell you how to building this Ice world, and arrange entrance ticket a head of time, no need in line. also you can choice tour with dinner, you can choice hot-pot or russian food, hot-pot is the best local Dongbei tradition Charcoal-Burning Hot Pot (Tanhuoguo), you can order the food what you like, Harbin beer and soft drink. russian western food, you will eat at the best resturant called Boteman western resturant, you can order what you like food, resturant brewed wine and soft drink. At last back to you hotel, tour finished
Inclusions for Private Ice Festival Night Tour With Dinner Options
- Food if choice tour with dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Ice Festival Night Tour With Dinner Options
- Red winer and liquor and spirit
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in winter season, please dress appropriately
Suggest to wear comfortable walking boots to keep warm
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Private Trip to China Snow Town and Yabuli Ski Experience from Harbin
- Half-Day Private Harbin City Walking Tour to Zhongyang Street and Sophia Church
- Private Half Day Tour to Unit 731 Museum in Harbin
- Private Half Day City Tour including Russian Town and Harbin Ropeway Ride
- Private Full Day Transfer Service to Harbin Top Winter Attractions
- Private Harbin Ice Lantern Show at Zhaolin Park Night Tour with Zhongyang Pedestrian Street
- Private 2-hour Winter Local Culture Experience Tour with Ice Swimming Show, Songhua River Ropeway and Walking on Songhua River