Private Illuminated Beijing Tour With Mongolia Hot Pot Dinner In HutongWrite a Review
OverviewThis 4-hour private tour offers you Beijing's buzzing and enjoyable nightlife. Drive around the city during the evening, and visit Tian'anmen square, Olympic site, Central Business district, or go dancing with the locals at theÂ Houhai lake area. This tour can be customized based on your preference. It also includes a short walking tour to the local Hutong allays followed by a delicious Mongolia Hot Pot dinner.
- Instant Confirmation
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide at 5pm at your hotel, and take the private vehicle to the city center. You will be expressed by the illuminated city view along the road. Your guide will tell the stories of some landmark buildings when drive by.Â
Since this is a private, customized evening tour, you can choose a fewÂ activities from following before dinner:
- Walk from the National Theatre to the Tian'anmen square after the lights turned onÂ
- The Houhai lake area with all bars and night lifeÂ
- Photo taking at National Theatre and Olympic Stadiums (Bird's-Nest and Water Cube)
- The CCTV building
- The Business district drive passbyÂ
- The Place--a huge LED TV ceilingÂ
- The Wangfujing Snack Street
Between 7:30pm and 8pm, you will head to the hidden gem - the local Hutong area to discover the real Beijing life. While walking along the Hutong allay, your guide will share with you some history and interesting stories about the Hutong. You will get better understanding about the cutlure, the people and their life.
Your dinner is at a local Mongolia Hot Pot restaurant in Hutong area where you can observe how the locals eat, laugh, drink and more.
After the tour end, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Beijing.
Inclusions for Private Illuminated Beijing Tour With Mongolia Hot Pot Dinner In Hutong
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotel's within the 4th ring road of Beijing City)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Illuminated Beijing Tour With Mongolia Hot Pot Dinner In Hutong
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Age under 3 is free to join
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.