OverviewEscape Nassaus crowds in favor of a beach day on a private offshore isle with soft white sand and tranquil aquamarine waters perfect for relaxing. After a scenic ferry ride, youre free to enjoy the island at your leisure. You have access to beach chairs, umbrellas, noodles and inner tubes, as well as the heated pool overlooking the beach. A variety of food and drinks is available for purchase, and poolside cabanas are available to rent, if you wish.
Know More about this tourYour beach day starts with the 30-minute ferry ride to a private island, less than a mile off the Nassau coast.
When you arrive, you are free to spend your time however you wish. Grab a provided beach chair and umbrella or go swimming in the calm aquamarine water. With sugar-white sand, swaying palm trees and crisp white chairs and structures, the beach on the island provides a chic setting away from the hustle and bustle of Nassau.
If youre not the saltwater type, take a dip any of the two beachfront pools instead, or rent a poolside cabana for a little luxury. When you get hungry or thirsty, check out the market and various bars, where you can sip frozen tropical cocktails, munch on snacks, salads and sandwiches, or get your caffeine fix at Starbucks. Escape from the sun on a shaded patio when your skin turns pink.
In the mid-afternoon, re-board the ferry for the return ride to Nassau.
Inclusions for Private Island Beach Day From Nassau
- Round-trip ferry ride
- Beach and pool access
Exclusions for Private Island Beach Day From Nassau
- Food and drinks
- Cabana rental
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 3 years
Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
Food and alcohol may not be brought onto the island
Please note that beach chairs, umbrellas and water toys are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis; cabana rental is also first-come, first-served
Restrooms and freshwater showers are available on the island
Note: passengers arriving on a Carnival cruise ship cannot book this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.