Private Islet Of Granada Day Tour From Managua
OverviewOne day to enjoy the beauties of nature at an islet of Lake Cocibolca, Granada. The offer: unique and well-preserved natural surroundings, a paradise full of delicate orchids, rare exotic birds, turtles and beautiful trees, an explicative eco sustainable information about the islet, a delicious barbecue of freshly caught fish prepared only for you! Kayaks, bird watching, and calm waters on a private islet.
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourThis is a relaxing day for you in a private and eco-friendly islet. No worries about transport, meals or activities.
The day starts with hotel pick-up to transport you to Granada in a private air-conditioned vehicle. Once in Granada, you travel on a 4.3-mile (7-kilometer) dirt road to the port in Granada. From there, enjoy a 40-minute boat tour on Lake Cocibolca until your arrival at the Islets.
You are welcomed by the owners with fresh juice or coffee and an explicative islet tour to discover flora, fauna and sustainable practices. Also, you may get to see the monkey known as "Cashew."
At midday, a special barbecue lunch of fresh fish is prepared for you.
From there on, the rest of the day is yours. You can split the day with different activities such as as kayaking, bird watching, swimming in the calm waters of the lake or simply relaxing with a good book or listening to nature.
Departure from the island is at 4pm to arrive at Managua at 6pm.
Inclusions for Private Islet Of Granada Day Tour From Managua
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Private islets
- Private group
Exclusions for Private Islet Of Granada Day Tour From Managua
- Alcoholic drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart/tropical
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
You Might Also Like
- PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN NICARAGUA
- PRIVATE DAYTRIP IN LEON AND RUINS OF LEON FROM MANAGUA
- Masaya Volcano Night Tour
- Small Group Night Tour to the Masaya Volcano
- Volcanoes Full Day
- Day Trip to San Juan del Sur with Access to a Private Beach from Managua
- Apoyo Lagoon and Masaya from Managua
- Private Tour: Historic Leon from Managua