Private Istanbul Classical Tour By Guided Istanbul Private Tours
OverviewPrivate walking tour of Istanbul covering all the major highlighted sites of the city. The tour is focused on the Imperial center of Istanbul known as Sultanahmet Square. This tour starts with visit of Hippodrome and Blue Mosque. Continue with St. Sophia and Topkapi PalaceEnds in Grand Bazaar.
Know More about this tourThis is a full day walking tour, as all the places are less than 5 minutes walking distance from each other. The tour starts at the Hippodrome, a center for sport activities and ceremonies and it is also famous for the chariot races during the Roman and the Byzantine era.
After the Hippodrome we will visit Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque is the second largest mosque in Istanbul and it was built during the Ottoman Period. It is known for its blue Iznik tiles and being the only Ottoman mosque with 6 minarets.
Then we will visit Topkapi Palace, which was the main palace of the Ottoman Sultans untill 1856. Many famous exhibitions are housed in the palace. The Imperial Treasury is another part of the palace and it has an 86 carat diamond on display. We will have a splendid view of the Bosporus and the Golden Horn from the palace.
After here we will have a lunch break and continue to Hagia Sophia, one of the most important buildings in the history of world architecture. Built as a church by the Byzantines and decorated with mosaic tile icons, it then served as a mosque during the Ottoman era. You will definitely be impressed by being in a 1500 years old museum.
The tour ends with a visit to the Grand Bazaar. It is the largest bazaar in the world with its 52 small streets and more than 4000 shops.
Inclusions for Private Istanbul Classical Tour By Guided Istanbul Private Tours
- Private professional English speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees to the sites
- Meet at the hotel
Exclusions for Private Istanbul Classical Tour By Guided Istanbul Private Tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfer by Private Mercedes Minivan
- Daily Bursa Tour from Istanbul
- Full-Day Edirne Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Daily Green Bursa Tour From Istanbul
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access and Digital Guide Tablet: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental