Private Jaipur City Tour: Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal And Birla Mandir
OverviewVisit Jaipur, the capital of India's Rajasthan state. Explore the Pink City, known for it's trademark color, and see the City Palace, a complex that houses several museum collections. Also experience the exotic architecture of the Amber Fort, as well as City Palace and evocative structures, including unique Jantar Mantar, the famous Hawa Mahal, the breath-taking all-marble Birla Mandir temple.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel in Jaipur at 8:30am, meet your guide and travel TK TIME to the Amber Fort in private transportation. Located on a hill, the Amber Fort is a top attraction in Jaipur for reasons the guide explains during a A TK TIME TOUR.
Around 1:30pm break for atraditional Indian lunch AT TKTKTK, then proceedto City Palace for a TK TIME TOUR including the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces. Next, visit the Jantar Mantar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is a collection of nineteen astronomical instruments which were built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh. You guide explains features like the world's largest stone sundial during your TK Time at the site.
Then head to one of the most iconic destination in Jaipur: the Hawa Mahal. This ornate pink palace which wasoriginally built as a house for women of the royal family. During a TK time visit, your guide explains unique architectural elements like a high was which was designed to allow the women to observe the street below them but remain unseen by the people passing by.
Next, visit Birla Mandir, a Hindu temples which is one of several Birla Mandirs located around India, before returning by private vehicle to your hotel, arriving around 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Private Jaipur City Tour: Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal And Birla Mandir
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Private air-conditioned transportation
Exclusions for Private Jaipur City Tour: Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal And Birla Mandir
- Food andbeverages
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum of 8 people per booking
Minimum age is 3 years
Knees and shoulders must be covered by both men and women who wish to enter these sites. Please dress modestly.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended
Women may need to cover their hair. Please bring a hat or scarf.
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.