OverviewEmbark on this private full-day tour from Delhi to Jaipur with a professional guide. See the major sights of Jaipur including Amber Fort and City Palace, the royal residence of the King. Tour the Jantar Mantar Observatory, a local astronomical observation site, as well as the Palace of the Winds. Conclude the day with a drop-off at your Delhi hotel or Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourPartake in a 6am pickup from your Delhi, Gurgaon, or Noida hotel or the Indira Gandhi International Airport. Drive 5-hours to the Pink City of Jaipur to begin your adventure.
At 11am, make your first visit to the Amber Fort, located on a ridge just outside of Jaipur city. Climb up the foot of the hill to reach the top of the palace, then visit Jai Mandir Temple to see the hall of mirrors. Come 1:30pm, it will be time to take a photo tour of Jal Mahal, affectionately known as "Water Palace".
Break for lunch at a local restaurant at 2pm, then visit City Palace an hour later. Built using a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal styles, the palace has carved arches and intricately crafted columns. Then, head to the Jantar Mantar Observatory at 4:30pm, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, built to observe astronomical positions. At 5:30pm, you will be taken on a photo tour of the 5-storied pink building, the Palace of the Winds.
After a memorable day, drive back to Delhi for an 11pm arrival at your hotel or the airport.
Inclusions for Private Jaipur Day Trip From Delhi With Elephant Ride
- Private local guide
- Transportation by private air-condition vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Jaipur Day Trip From Delhi With Elephant Ride
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions head
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, serious medical conditions, or pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.