Private Jaipur Day Trip From New Delhi With Lunch
OverviewGet to know the city of Jaipur with a dedicated guide on this full-day tour from New Delhi. Through your guide's insightful commentary and stops at all the important landmarks, get to know the history, culture, and cuisine of what is known as the Pink City. This private tour for just you and your party ensures personalized attention and a flexible itinerary. Round-trip private transportation and lunch in multi cuisine restaurent included
Know More about this tourYour car service will arrive between 5am and 6am to pick you up at your Delhi hotel or from the airport. Leave New Delhi to head towards Jaipur. Travel approximately 193m (310km), which takes about five hours. Stop at Amer Fort, just 6.8m (11km) outside Jaipur. There you will meet your tour guide.
Enjoy a jeep ride up the hill to the entrance of Amer Fort. Marvel at the combination of traditional Hindu artistry at the palace complex, bright white marble accenting the stunning colors of yellow and pink sandstone, lush gardens, and the backdrop of Maota Lake. It is easy to understand why this is one of the most popular attractions in the area.
Following your visit to the Amer Fort, you will continue on to the Pink City of Jaipur. You will head directly to the Palace of the Winds, Hawa Mahal. Learn about the palace's history and how it was built to provide the ladies of the palace with a discreet opportunity to view the comings and goings on the city streets. Then, it is time for you to enjoy a scrumptious lunch. Served buffet-style, there is something to suit everyone's taste and satisfy your appetite.
Continue your Jaipur tour with a visit to the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces, which are part of the palace complex. This impressive complex continues to serve as the residence of the Maharaja. Then, you will go to the Jantar Mantar Monument, a UNESCO World Hertiage Site. Marvel at this architectural masterpiece built by Raja Sawai Jai Singh II. The instruments of this observatory are considered among the best preserved and date back to the 18th century. Gain insight into the scientific and cultural importance of Jantar Mantar.
As you leave Jaipur, it is time to stop at Jal Mahal, approximately 2.5m (4km) north of the city. Built in the center of Man Sagar Lake, the Water Palace is an architectural masterpiece of the 18th century. Appearing to effortlessly float on top of the blue waters of Man Sagar, the pale stone walls of the palace create a serene visual that will capture your imagination and inspire. There is no better way to end your time in Jaipur. Head back to Delhi at 6pm, with a sense of wonder and amazement. Arrive back at your Delhi hotel around 10pm.
Inclusions for Private Jaipur Day Trip From New Delhi With Lunch
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Professional driver
- Experienced guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Lunch in Multi Cuisine Restaurant.
Exclusions for Private Jaipur Day Trip From New Delhi With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Still and video camera fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at the time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum capacity of 10 passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Rickshaw Tour of Old Delhi
- Heritage Day Tour of Old and New Delhi
- Private Tour: Same Day Trip to Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi
- 1-Day Golden Triangle Tour by Car Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- Indira Gandhi International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge (Departure)
- 2-Day Private Tour of Amritsar from Delhi by Train