Private Jaipur Full-Day Shopping Tour
OverviewExplore the markets of Jaipur and discover a shoppers paradise. Buy popular gifts including jewelry, textiles, and colorful saris, as well as handicrafts of marble, wood, and stone.
Know More about this tourTake a 7-hour shopping tour of the Pink City of Jaipur and explore its vibrant markets, selling a host of interesting items, from art and crafts of marble and wood, to colorful saris and intricate jewelry.
You will be picked up from your Jaipur hotel at 09:30. Explore the citys markets and find a host of textiles, saris, marble, wood, and stone crafts, lac, clay, metal and leatherwork. For something a little larger, the markets overflow with decorative carpets and kota doria mats.
You can visit all the markets one by one, or select according to your interests. The best known Jaipur shopping markets are M.I. Road, Rajastali, Kishanpol Bazaar, Nehru Bazaar, Chaura Rasta, Tripolia Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, and Zohri Bazaar.
Wander around stores packed with attractive handicrafts at Rajastali, which proudly displays the wares of the best craftsmen of Rajasthan. Look for unique items, such as Bagru prints and Bandhni textiles.
Explore Jauhari Bazaar, glittering with jewels embedded with precious stones and gems. Famous for its exquisite designs of traditional Rajasthani jewelry, as well as ethnic saris, among the wide list of available items are kundan and minakari works, noted all over the world.
Find artistically embroidered camel skin footwear at Bapu and Nehru Bazaar, and look for pottery, brass, and wood crafts at M.I Road, where you will also find many small shops selling bangles, fabrics, footwear, and carpets.
There are more colorful bangles at Tripolia Bazaar, which is also the ultimate place to buy interesting home wares and Indo-Heratic carpets of flora, fauna, and landscape designs. Look for furniture at Kishanpol Bazaar, where you will see artisans working skillfully to convert white fabric into colorful cornucopias of Bandhni designs.
There will also be the chance to discover some of Jaipurs modern shopping malls, an integral part of the Pink City, and full of delicious eating joints. Finally, you can explore the tourist shops on the road to Amber Fort, which even stay open on Sundays.
Inclusions for Private Jaipur Full-Day Shopping Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- private driver
Exclusions for Private Jaipur Full-Day Shopping Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Tour of Agra Via Express Train from Jaipur with Lunch
- Private Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur With Lunch
- Agra Full-Day Tour Via Abhaneri Step Well from Jaipur
- PRIVATE 3 DAY UDAIPUR AND JODHPUR CITY TOUR FROM JAIPUR
- Pink Jaipur
- City Tour of Pink City - Jaipur
- Full-day Tour of Pink City - Jaipur
- Half-day tour of Jaipur with heritage walk