Private Jaipur Sightseeing Day Trip From MumbaiWrite a Review
OverviewSpend a full day in one of the most colorful cities in India - Jaipur, also famously known as "The Pink City", and learn its history and local life-style. Visit some of the most popular attractions including Nahargarh Fort, Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Albert Hall Museum, City Palace, Jaigarh Fort, and more.
- All entrance fees included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourThis private tour starts with a pick up from your hotel or the cruise terminal in Mumbai. From there, you will be transferred to to Mumbai airport or train station, where you will board your flight or train on your own.
Upon arrival, you will be picked up to begin your full day of sightseeing in the Pink City. Your first stop will be Amer Fort. Move on to Jaigarh Fort, further up to the Hill of Eagles. Take in the panoramic views of the Aravalli Hills. Head to the City Palace and later, visit the Nahargarh Fort, where you can enjoy astounding panoramic views of Jaipur from the fort. Continue exploring Jaipur at the Palace of Winds, also known as "Hawa Mahal". The palace stands on a hill overlooking the streets below and is full of intricate decorations that resemble an enormous honeycomb.
Continue sightseeing with a spectacular view of the Summer Palace which is built in the middle of lake in Jaipur. You will have time to do some shopping and seek out Jaipur’s famous brightly embroidered fabrics, blue pottery, silver jewelry, carpets and semi-precious stones.
Take a break in the afternoon to relax and in the evening at around 7pm. You will visit the ethnic village amusement park called Chokhi Dhani. Enjoy the carnival atmosphere that offers henna tattoos, puppet shows, camel rides, and more. You will enjoy dinner at Chokhi Dhani.When the tour concludes, you will be dropped back off to the Jaipur airport or train station to board your flight or train ride back to Mumbai. Upon arrival in Mumbai, you will be picked up from the Mumbai airport or train station and will be transferred back to your hotel in Mumbai.
If you choose to stay in Jaipur, you will be dropped off to your hotel in Jaipur instead.
Inclusions for Private Jaipur Sightseeing Day Trip From Mumbai
- Pickup and drop-off from your Mumbai hotel or cruise terminal in Mumbai
- Pickup and drop-off from Jaipur airport / railway station / Hotel.
- Air conditioned transport for sightseeing
- English-speaking guide in Jaipur
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Dinner at Chokhi Dhani
Exclusions for Private Jaipur Sightseeing Day Trip From Mumbai
- Any flight, train or bus tickets between Mumbai and Jaipur
- Food and drinks, except dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Seat for infant
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please Note: You have to purchase flight ticket / train ticket from Mumbai and Jaipur on your own.
This is a one day trip and if you want to stay at Jaipur than tour will finish after drop at your hotel in Jaipur after sightseeing.
Train ticket from Mumbai to Jaipur in air-conditioned sleeper cost approximately $40 USD (2 Tier class) and takes 14 Hours.
Please provide your local tour operator the complete details of your flight / train itinerary once you purchased.
Sightseeing in Jaipur is around 10-11 hours. It is advised to start the tour at 7am if you like to participate in an elephant ride. Otherwise, sightseeing can start anywhere from 8am to 12pm.
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required (additional cost is $80 USD per person on tour cost which to be paid directly on the day of tour).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.