Private Jaipur Sightseeing Day Trip With Royal Palaces With Entrance Tickets - Delhi
OverviewEnjoy your full-day trip to Jaipur, in luxury transport. Jaipur is also known as the Pink City of Rajasthan, and features forts, palaces and colorful bazaars(markets). You will never forgot this trip of a lifetime.
Know More about this tour
Jaipur is 300 km away from Delhi, so it will take up to 5 hours to drive there, and it can be visited on a full-day trip. You will be picked up early in the morning at 5.30 am from your hotel or from the airport in New Delhi and take you to Jaipur.
Amber Fort:You will stop on the midway so that you can have a breakfast and some rest before arriving in Jaipur. Before arriving in Jaipur, you will visit the Amber Fort which is situated on the hill top. Amber Fort is very famous and has also been featured in many Bollywood movies. You will love the structure of the this huge fort.
Elephant Ride:You can also take an optional elephant ride up the hill, where you will also meet your personal tour guide. Amber Fort is a principal tourist attraction in Jaipur Region.
Hawa Mahal:Next you will visit the Hawa Mahal, which is also know as Palace of Winds. This was built for the royal ladies so they can watch and enjoy the street life and function without being seen by passers-by. Another great spot for taking pictures.
Lunch:After this enjoy your lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant.
City Palace:Later you'll head towards the City Palace and Jantar Manter (Observatory). The City Palace is an impressive structure that continues to serve as the Maharajas residence. Some of the areas are restricted for public visits in this mansion.
Jantar Mantar:The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput King Sawai Jai Singh, and completed in 1734 CE.
Jal Mahal and Local Bazaars:On the return trip, youll stop to visit the Jal Mahal, a minor palace built in the center of a shallow lake and visit some local bazaars.
At around 5.00 pm youll begin the drive back to Delhi, arriving at approximately 10.00 pm.
Inclusions for Private Jaipur Sightseeing Day Trip With Royal Palaces With Entrance Tickets
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Jaipur Sightseeing Day Trip With Royal Palaces With Entrance Tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour