Private Jewish Tour - Budapest
OverviewYou have the control! The tour starts whenever you want to and you can choose what to see or which destinations you want to skip from our existing tour routes. Feel free to share your preferences, and things you are interested in, with our guides and let them create the prefect experience, specially made for your taste.
- You have the control!
- The tour starts whenever you want to and you can choose what to see or which destinations you want to skip from our existing tour routes.
- Feel free to share your preferences, and things you are interested in.
Know More about this tour
The walk through the Jewish Quarter is along the streets of the former Budapest ghetto, which is home to synagogues, monuments, kosher restaurants and kosher shops. While walking, your guide will tell you important historical facts and local stories about the places and monuments you are interested in, or help you choose the tastiest kosher confectionery around.
You have the option to choose from 3 tours, all with different routes and lengths. You can take a tour just by yourself, or share the experience with a group of your friends or relatives with taking part in the hihgest ranking jewish tour in Tripadvisor.
Private Jewish Heritage Essential Tour with 2 Synagogues
The Essential Tour is perfect for the people who want to know a more about the Jewish culture and history of Budapest and also interested in the area outside the centre of the Jewish Quarter. The tour is 2.5 hours long and starts from Deák Square, the main central square of the city. It also includes an outside visit of the Rumbach Street Synagogue, one of the three in the famous Synagogue Triangle.
The Synagogue Triangle Private Tour
Chose our special Synagogue Triangle Private Tour, if you want to visit all three of the synagogues in the city centre and have the full experience doing it. With this 4 hour long tour, you can be sure that you will get all the information you would require about the Jewish aspects of Budapest. It includes visit to the Dohány Street Synagogue, the Rumbach Street Synagogue and the Kazinczy Street Synagogue. At the end of the tour, be our guest for a cake in a famous kosher confectionary, or receive 10% off at a Jewish restaurant!
Private Jewish Heritage Grand Tour – The Jewish Quarter of Pest
If you wish to receive all the knowledge about the Hungarian Jewish culture and its history, and wish to see the city from a different perspective, our Private Grand Tour is made just for you. Let us guide you through all the landmarks in connection with Budapest’s Jewish heritage while telling you all the facts and stories about its past and present in this 4.5 hour tour. The meeting point is at the Deák Square, the main central square of the city. Throughout the tour we will take you to all three of the city centre’s synagogues, the Gozsdu passage and the Orthodox Jewish Quarter among other places. At the end of the trip, be our guest for a cake in a famous kosher confectionary, or receive 10% off at a Jewish restaurant!
Inclusions for Private Jewish Tour
- Free hotel pick up or meeting at the Deák Ferenc Square
- Entrance to the sights
- Meals (only in at 4 and 4.5 hour long tours)
- Personal guide
Exclusions for Private Jewish Tour
- Meals (if not written)
You Might Also Like
- Royal Sissi Tour to the Residence of Queen Elisabeth from Budapest
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Arrival Transfer
- Budapest Airport 30-Minute Private Departure Transfer
- Full-Day Private Tour around Lake Balaton from Budapest by Car with lunch
- Budapest Transfer: Hotels to Budapest Airport
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Budapest Keleti Railway Station to Budapest Hotels
- Budapest Shared Transfer: Budapest Pier to Hotels
- Ruinpubs and Alternative Cultural Spots on a 3 Hours Budapest Walking Tour