OverviewWalk the ancient streets of Vilnius old town, where Lithuanian Jewish history can be traced back to the 14th century.
Know More about this tourThe classic Lithuanian Jew (Litvak) is known in folklore for a love of education, no-nonsense straight-talk and certain sardonic wit. Jews were settled in Vilna, as the capital was and still is known in Jewish culture from around the time of its founding in 1323.
By the 18th century Vilna had become the world capital of traditional religious (Talmudic) learning, often referred to as the Jerusalem of Lithuania, or Jerusalem of the North. Towering over the many great Jewish figures the city has produced, is Gaon of Vilna.
Today a small community of 5,000 or so Litvaks makes bold efforts to maintain its heritage.
Inclusions for Private Jewish Vilnius Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Vilnius
- Entrance fees to the museums
Exclusions for Private Jewish Vilnius Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.