Join this 8-hour privateÂ sightseeing tour of Jodhpur. You will visitÂ Mehrangarh Fort, one of the largest forts in India,Â Jaswant Thada, the Clock Tower & Sadar Market.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
9:00am â Pick up from Hotel / Airport / Railway Station Jodhpur and enjoy sightseeing tour including Mehrangarh fort, situated on a 150 m high hill & founded by Rao Jodha in 1459. Inside its boundaries there are several palaces known for their wonderful carvings and expansive courtyards. Seven gates have to be crossed to reach the fort. The gates still bear the marks of the various battles fought in the bygone era.
11:00am -Â Close to the fort complex, lies Jaswant Thada, this 19th century royal cenotaph built in white marble in commemoration of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II and three other cenotaphs stand nearby.
Optional (Pay Directly) -Â We visit Umaid Bhawan Palace, Home of the erstwhile Jodhpur royal family and currently the worldâs sixth-largest private residence in Jodhpur. A part of the palace houses a well-maintained museum, displaying an amazing array of items belonging to the Maharaja and the royal family - weapons, antiques & fascinating clocks, crockery and trophies. The property houses a family museum, as well as the resplendent Umaid Bhawan Palace and Set amidst 26 acres of lush gardens, with dancing peacocks and a subterranean Zodiac Pool.
1:00pm - Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant.
2:00pm - We visit the Clock Tower & Sadar Market, In the old city clock tower is a prominent land mark. But main attraction is the Sadar market. The market has kept alive the old haat bazaar culture.
3:00pm - Evening Shopping in Jodhpur is an excellent place to shop and you'll find an enticing variety of goods available there. Some of the most popular items are precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, and textiles etc.5:00pm - After Sightseeing, transfer to the Hotel / Airport / Railway Station in Jodhpur.
Inclusions for Private Jodhpur City Tour Including Mehrangarh Fort And Jaswant Thada
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Professional tour guide
- Buffet lunch
- Monument entrance fees
- All Transfers/sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Jodhpur City Tour Including Mehrangarh Fort And Jaswant Thada
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.