Private Kathmandu Nagarkot And Pokhara Tour's
OverviewThis trip includes exclusive visits to the major tourist attractions in Kathmandu like Pashupatinath temple, Kumari temple, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath, etc. This tour also includes visits to the famous sightseeing places in Bhaktapur and Patan, followed by a stay in Nagarkot
Know More about this tourDuring your stay in Nagarkot, you will get to see the heavenly sunrise and sunset views, along with breathtaking views of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks. Amidst the rich cultural setting and grandeur of nature, you can have the most blissful moments during this tour. Taking on this tour, you experience an amazing journey into the beauty and significances of Nepalese culture and tradition.
Kathmandu Nagarkot Pokhara tourYour next destination is Pokhara. Pokhara is a beautiful city and one of the most famous tourist destinations lying about 200 km from Kathmandu. Pokhara is overlooked by the beautiful Annapurna Ranges and spectacular snow-capped mountains. During the course of this trip, you will be guided to the most popular places in Pokhara like Phewa Lake, Begnas Lake, Rupa Lake, Mahendra Gupha, the Davids Fall, the gorge of the Seti River, etc. Your stay in Pokhara with Machapuchhres spectacular view as a backdrop amidst the enchanting ambience of nature, bestows you with an experience of a lifetime.
Inclusions for Private Kathmandu Nagarkot And Pokhara Tour's
- Airport Transfers pickup and drop.
- Necessary transportation in a private car/van (Kathmandu city tour, Nagarkot overnight trip Pokhara city tour include Sarankot).
- Kathmandu Pokhata Air ticket.( Airport Tax Included)
- Pokhara Kathmandu Deluxe Tourist Bus ticket With Lunch Included.
- Deluxe Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, Nagarok and Pokhara Include breakfast.
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide including his salary food and lodging.
- City map
- Farewell dinner
- All government and local taxes
Exclusions for Private Kathmandu Nagarkot And Pokhara Tour's
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Travel visas and travel insurance
- Heritage sites entrance fees
- Lunch and Dinner.
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling.
- Personal expenses (phone, internet, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Tips for guide, staff and driver.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
By adding a little extra amount you can even complete the tour by flight
The schedule of sightseeing on Day 01 could be changed if your arrival is late
On the way there will be an option for one Day Rafting trip in Trisuli River
Everest / Mountain flight early in the morning (Optional with extra cost).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.