Private Kathmandu Temples And Palace Day Tour
OverviewThis private tour shows you the highlights of Nepal's bustling capital, Kathmandu. From the famous monkey temple to the Tibetan Quarter. Immerse yourself and experience the rich architectural and cultural diversity in a nutshell.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourIn the morning you will be picked up by your driver and private guide in the language of your choice.
This tour's first stop is Patan Durbar Square, home to the former Patan Royal Family. After exploring this complex, including the Krishna Temple and Rudra Varna Mahavihar, the Buddhist monastery housing local treasures, you will drive to the Swayambhu Stupa. 365 steps lead to the temple. On a clear day you will get a panoramic view of Kathmandu and, on a clear day, far beyond. During the day you will enjoy the included lunch at one of the major tourist sites.
Our next stop is Baudhannath Stupa, where you will meet the local Tibetan community. Here, you will see traditional prayer rolls and the iconic Tibetan prayer flags. Lunch will be provided at this relaxing and quiet location.
The last stop is the impressive Pashupati temple of Lord Shiva. Non-Hindus cannot enter the temple itself, but are free to wander the temple grounds. Here you will see cremation ceremonies and the colorful priests known as "Babas".
At the end of the tour you will be dropped of at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Kathmandu Temples And Palace Day Tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Kathmandu Temples And Palace Day Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.