OverviewExplore Kathmandu's UNESCO World Heritage sites on this 6-hour tour. You will visit Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath, and Kumari Ghar with your guide and driver who will explain their history, culture, and traditions.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourBegin your morning by meeting your guide either at your hotel or a central meeting point. Then, enjoy the drive to Soyambhunath, the "Monkey Temple," where you can see a Buddhist Monastery and possibly some of the monkeys playing around.
Just 15 minutes away, you will visit Pashupatinath, a Hindu Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. You can meet some "Sadhus" there during your hour of free time. After another short half-hour drive, arrive at Boudhanath, where you will have lunch (own expense) and be able to explore this Buddhist monastery as well.
Your final destination is Kathmandu Durbar Square, one of the historical places in Kathmandu. Here, you can see some of the ancient architecture and also have the privilege of meeting Kumari, who is believed to be a living goddess. Spend about two hours roaming around Kathmandu Durbar Square. Your tour will end with transportation back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Kathmandu Valley Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Private Kathmandu Valley Day Tour
- Entrance fees (Total US $25 per person for 4 places)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to earthquakes
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.