OverviewSet out from Santa Barbara Harbor on a private kayak tour of the stunning Santa Barbara coastline. Take in views of Santa Barbara and the Santa Ynez Mountains, and keep your eyes peeled for seals and dolphins. Your expert guide will share information about Santa Barbara's top attractions and customize the speed of the ride to suit your needs. Choose between three different tours of varying duration and difficulty.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart your kayak tour at Santa Barbara Harbor or Leadbetter Beach, where you’ll be given a safety briefing and kayaking instruction if needed. Sunny days are the norm in this beautiful coastal city, but you’ll be provided with a wetsuit if it’s chilly. Then, climb into your stable, top-of-the-line kayak and set off on your journey along the lovely Santa Barbara coastline.
Seeing this picturesque area from the water is the perfect way to appreciate its natural beauty. Take in amazing views of Santa Barbara -- nicknamed the ‘American Riviera’ -- and the rugged Santa Ynez Mountains as your informative guide shares facts about Santa Barbara's history and top sights. Ask all the questions you want on your private tour.
Choose a morning departure if you'd like calmer waters; afternoon breezes require more rigorous paddling. Your guide will tailor the speed of your kayak trip to your preferences. Take your pick from three different routes of varying duration and difficulty -- all tours loop back to their departure point.
Inclusions for Private Kayak Tour Of Santa Barbara
- Life jackets
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Kayak Tour Of Santa Barbara
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Butterfly Beach Tour
This 1.5-hour tour bridges Santa Barbara and Montecito. After you paddle out you’ll have views of the Santa Barbara Pier, American Riviera and some amazing Montecito homes. On clear days the Channel Islands will be in view and you're likely to see seals as well as the occasional dolphin.
Depart from the harbor for this easy 1.5-hour ride out to a buoy where local seals congregate. Enjoy wonderful views of Santa Barbara, ritzy Montecito and the surrounding mountains. This 2-mile (3.2-km) tour is a leisurely paddle suitable for all levels.
Santa Barbara Tour
Start this 2-hour tour from Leadbetter Beach and head north up the Santa Barbara coast. Glide over kelp forests and along the cliffs below Shoreline Park. Take in idyllic views of the Santa Ynez Mountains and the Channel Islands as you paddle up to 3 miles (4.8 km) on this easy to moderately difficult tour. Seals and dolphins are common along this route, so have your camera ready!
American Riviera Tour
Begin this moderately difficult, 2.5-hour tour from the harbor, covering some of the lovely Harbor Tour route. Then continue down the coast for an exceptional panorama of Santa Barbara and its neighboring cities. You will travel up to 4 miles (6.4 km) on this tour; on the way back, there may even be little waves breaking into the harbor that you can try to ride.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring you will be provided with an alternate option or full refund
Children ages 5 to 11 years must be in a tandem kayak with an parent or guardian regardless of skill level
Please remember to bring your swimsuit and towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Wine Tour By Hummer From Santa Barbara Or Solvang
- Santa Barbara Bike Rentals: Electric, Mountain Or Hybrid
- Surfing Lesson In Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food And Photo Tour
- Beginner Or Intermediate Mountain Bike Tour Of Santa Barbara
- Private Winemaker's Wine Tour Of Santa Barbara And Santa Ynez Valley
- Santa Barbara Wine Tour With Picnic Lunch
- Anacapa Wine Walk
- Private Airport Transfer: Santa Ynez Valley To Los Angeles International Airport
- Private Limousine Wine Tour Of Santa Barbara Or Santa Ynez Valley