Private Kitesurfing Lessons In Punta Cana
OverviewLearn to kitesurf while vacationing in Punta Cana, at a private resort in Bavaro. Enjoy personalized attention from your private instructor and learn how to harness the power of the wind as you coast across the waves. Discover why everyone is talking about kitesurfing, combining wakeboarding, windsurfing, paragliding and surfing into one extreme sport!
- All necessary equipment included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour private kitesurfing lesson begins with pickup from your Punta Cana hotel and transport to a private resort in Bavaro.
Meet your knowledgeable kitesurfing expert and learn the skills behind this extreme water sport, combining the best of wakeboarding, windsurfing, paragliding, surfing and gymnastics. Practice on the beach before hitting the water, where your guide will be there to help along the way.
Enjoy personalized attention from your private instructor and use of all necessary equipment, including the small surfboard or kiteboard (similar to a wakeboard) that will help you harness the power of the wind as youre propelled across the waves. You'll have a chance to rest after a few hours of kitesurfing, where you can relax on the beach before heading back into the water to finish up your private lesson.
Inclusions for Private Kitesurfing Lessons In Punta Cana
- Knowledgeable instructor
- Private lesson
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private Kitesurfing Lessons In Punta Cana
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel transportation is not included for Cap Cana and Punta Cana Resort Club hotels
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
You will receive a break during the lesson
Please note: lessons are dependent on fair weather conditions
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and a swimsuit
Please note: hotel transportation is not included for Cap Cana and Punta Cana Resort Club hotels
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.