This is private tour for small group , 10:30am pickup from kuala lumpur hotel or nearby, start the tour drive to Batu caves our main attractions with 15 minutes from kuala lumpur city centre:
- Batu Caves (visit stop )
- King Palace (Photo Stop)
- National monument (visit stop)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- Old railway station (Photo Stop)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop) (Moorish Building, Cricket Club, Cricket fields , i love KL.
- Central Market ( souvenir )
- China town ( Visit Stop)
- Lunch break at Local cafe restaurant
- Petronas twin towers (Photo Stop at the best view side)
- Kuala Lumpur Tower ( Photo Stop )
- Heading to Kuala Selangor via the North-South Highway, passing through villages, and rubber and palm plantations along the way. After approximately 50-minutes you'll arrive at the Kuala Selangor district and the quiet hamlet of Kampung Kuantan, site of one of the largest firefly colonies in the world. At Kuala Selangor, visit Bukit Melawati, formerly known as Fort Altingsburg, as well as the execution block, royal mausoleum and colonial buildings. Also found in the area are silvered-leaf monkeys at the foot of Bukit Melawati, an ideal spot for bird-watchers to watch migratory birds. At around 6:30pm you'll have dinner at a local riverside seafood restaurant (included).
Afterward, proceed to the highlight of the tour, Kampung Kuantan. Row upstream in a small non-motorized boat (tongkang), or a battery operated motorboat in the quiet darkness to witness the blinking trees. This scintillating display of fireflies portrays an image of a flashing Christmas tree. The synchronized, rhythmic flashing is produced by the thousands of fireflies found in the mangrove swamp of Kampung Kuantan. The skilled local oarsmen will help make this experience a memorable and unforgettable one.
Arrive back in Kuala Lumpur at approximately 9:30pm to end the tour.