Private KL City And Fireflies Day Tour ( Includes Lunch And Seafood Dinner ) - Kuala Lumpur
OverviewThis is a Full Day Private Kuala lumpur City And FirefliesTour, Also this is an interesting tour which unfolds the beauty and charm of an old and new Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is rich with its history on how it developed from a small tin Miners Settlement to a growing modern city currently.Kuala Lumpur with a character of its own, is also known for its colorful cultures, races and traditions. The city is further furnished by its interesting architecture, prominent landmarks and unique building.You will be amaze to see that the Oriental and colonial part of the city intertwine with interesting Moorish, Mogul and Islamic stylish building,Then in kuala selangor fireflies, Row a small boat to witness the fascinating display of thousands of fireflies in their synchronized, rhythmic flashing at Kuala Selangor. Interact with the silvered leaf monkeys at the foot of the Melawati hill, and have dinner at a local riverside restaurant.
Know More about this tour
This is private tour for small group , 10:30am pickup from kuala lumpur hotel or nearby, start the tour drive to Batu Caves our main attractions with 15 minutes from kuala lumpur city centre:
- Batu Caves (visit stop )
- King Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Monument (visit stop)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- Old Railway Station (Photo Stop)
- Independence Square (Photo Stop) (Moorish Building, Cricket Club, Cricket fields , i love KL.
- Central Market ( souvenir )
- China Town ( Visit Stop)
- Lunch break at Local cafe restaurant
- Petronas Twin Towers (Photo Stop at the best view side)
- Kuala Lumpur Tower ( Photo Stop )
- Heading to Kuala Selangor via the North-South Highway, passing through villages, and rubber and palm plantations along the way. After approximately 50-minutes you'll arrive at the Kuala Selangor district and the quiet hamlet of Kampung Kuantan, site of one of the largest firefly colonies in the world. At Kuala Selangor, visit Bukit Melawati, formerly known as Fort Altingsburg, as well as the execution block, royal mausoleum and colonial buildings. Also found in the area are silvered-leaf monkeys at the foot of Bukit Melawati, an ideal spot for bird-watchers to watch migratory birds. At around 6:30pm you'll have dinner at a local riverside seafood restaurant (included).
Afterward, proceed to the highlight of the tour, Kampung Kuantan. Row upstream in a small non-motorized boat (tongkang), or a battery operated motorboat in the quiet darkness to witness the blinking trees. This scintillating display of fireflies portrays an image of a flashing Christmas tree. The synchronized, rhythmic flashing is produced by the thousands of fireflies found in the mangrove swamp of Kampung Kuantan. The skilled local oarsmen will help make this experience a memorable and unforgettable one.
Arrive back in Kuala Lumpur at approximately 9:30pm to end the tour.
Inclusions for Private KL City And Fireflies Day Tour ( Includes Lunch And Seafood Dinner )
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver Cum guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/Private Car
Exclusions for Private KL City And Fireflies Day Tour ( Includes Lunch And Seafood Dinner )
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- KL Tower Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- Private Putrajaya Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Private Tour: Kuala Lumpur Grand Full-Day Tour including Lunch
- Kuala Lumpur By Night Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Airport Transfer Taxi & Van Service
- Thrills & Spills, Sounds & lights, Adventure Runs or leisurely Walks at i-city Shah Alam
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Admission Ticket with Transfer from Kuala Lumpur city
- 2 hour Small Group Segway Tour of Perdana Botanical Gardens