OverviewEnjoy a 1.5-hour private walking tour of Kotor's Old Town led by a local guide. See the Armory square, St. Tryphon Cathedral, the Karampana Fountain, and more. This tour is operated with just your group and includes entrance fees.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourBegin this private tour at your selected time by meeting your guide at the Old Town main gates or your hotel in Old Town Kotor. Your guide will then introduce you to this UNESCO World Heritage Site. The town itself is tiny and a perfect maze of little Venetian streets. Walk upon the Riva and gaze upon those precipitous mountains which tower above the town.
Visit the Arms square, where the clock tower is located. Then proceed to the Flour square to find important and beautiful palaces. See the 12th century cathedral of St. Tryphon, the biggest attraction in old town. Next, find out about the Brotherhood of the Seaman of Boka in the Maritime Museum square.
You will get to see the old Karampana Fountain after you arrive in the Greek square, where the only 2 orthodox churches are located. Finish your walk back in the Arms square about 1.5-hours later. This tour introduces visitors to the history of the town and its glory days of the past centuries.
Inclusions for Private Kotor Old Town Walking Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup in Old Town
- Map of the old town
Exclusions for Private Kotor Old Town Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.