Private Krka Falls Tour From Split
OverviewDiscover the beautiful Krka National Park on a private tour from Split. With your very own guide, wander along gravel pathways and a round-loop boardwalk, and take in postcard-perfect vistas of the parks 17 waterfalls. Soak up the tranquility as you gaze out over the emerald green lakes, studded with tiny islands, and marvel at the sights of Skradinski Buk, the park's largest fall. Enjoy free time to wander independently, swim in the lower lake, or explore the historical mill cottages before returning to Split.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourLeave your Split hotel by private car (or minivan) and travel through the karst of the ibenik hinterland to Krka National Park, just over an hour away. One of Croatias seven national parks, Krka is home to 17 beautiful waterfalls that cascade over natural barriers from the Krka River. As you travel, learn how these barriers have been formed over millennia, and ask your guide any questions you have the beauty of a private tour is that the commentary can be tailored entirely to your interests.
On arrival, set off to explore the park with your guide, covering an approximate 0.75-mile (1.2-km) route. Wandering along gravel paths and a round-loop boardwalk, gaze out over the little islands that dot the vivid green water. Watch for brown trout, Dalmatian barbelgudgeon and other fish in the lakes, and admire the willowy reeds, swamped meadows, thicket trees and stone quarries that are home to an abundance of fauna.
After almost an hour, arrive at the parks most popular highlight: the Skradinski Buk waterfalls. Marvel at the incredible sight of the falls 2,624-foot-long (800-meter) cascade crashing into the lower lake. Then, enjoy almost two hours of free time to spend as you wish.
Perhaps admire the falls from dry land, or change into your bathing suit and dive into the lower lake for a refreshing swim. Then, explore the nearby cluster of mill cottages. Stroll through the historical buildings, which have been converted into workshops, souvenir stores and cafes. If youre feeling hungry, stop for a bite to eat (own expense) and then maybe visit the old mill, which is still functioning.
When the time comes, join back up with your guide and return to your minivan. Then, relax on the hour-long journey to Split, where your tour concludes with a drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Krka Falls Tour From Split
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Krka Falls Tour From Split
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring comfortable shoes and clothes
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please note: This tour covers a 0.75-mile (1.2-km) walking route
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.