Private Krka Waterfalls And Sibenik Tour From Split
OverviewExclusive private full day tour to Krka Waterfalls National Park and the Old Town of ibenik organized only for you with a possibility of changing the itinerary according to your wishes and needs.
- Excellent value for money
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your day early to spend day in the Krka Waterfalls National Park. You can choose to be picked up at you hotel or you can meet your tour guide on our meeting point in Split.
After meeting the guide youll start this exciting journey along the coast from Split to ibenik. Sit back, enjoy the ride and listen to the guide telling you the most interesting stories about Croatia, its geography, history, legends and arts, while passing through the typical Dalmatian landscape and reaching ibenik. ibenik is the Croatian firstborn among the cities along the coast which is why it holds a very special place in the Croatian history. Youll hear more about this charming little town on your private walking tour. The highlight of the town is the St.James Cathedral which forms part of the UNESCO World Heritage List due to its beauty and very unique architectural solutions.
From ibenik the journey continues through the hinterland of ibenik-Knin County to Lozovac, one of the entrances to the Krka Waterfalls National Park, where youll have a private tour of the area called Skradinski Buk. Its the largest waterfall of the national park, created thanks to the travertine barriers of the Krka River, a natural home for thousands of animals and plants and a must see part of Croatia for every nature lover visiting this area. The time spent in Skradinski Buk will give you a chance to learn about Krka River, the importance of its travertine barriers, its herbal and animal life while you stroll down the wooden paths created over this whole area for an extra easy access to all the secrets of Skradinski Buk.
For an extra cost, you can have lunch in a restaurant inside of the park and if you decide not to, youll just have one hour more of free time to explore the area. After the optional lunch, youll have about 1,5h left for swimming in the Krka River, very close to its waterfalls. There is only one area where its safe to swim. However, mind the difference in the temperature between sea water and river water water in the river is always significantly colder than the sea. Because of that, this swimming activity is available only during the summer time.
After this fun and exciting day out in the nature youll head back to Split or Trogir to the hotel where you were picked up or on our meeting point in Split. Since it's a private you can tell us your own wishes and preferences and we'll do our best to mend the itinerary accordingly.
Inclusions for Private Krka Waterfalls And Sibenik Tour From Split
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Krka Waterfalls And Sibenik Tour From Split
- Food and drinks
- Lunch (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A maximum of 4 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Split Shore Excursion: Cetina River White-Water Rafting Adventure from Split
- Split Super Saver: Diocletian's Palace Walking Tour plus Small-Group Plitvice Lakes Day Trip
- Cetina River Extreme Canyoning Adventure from Split
- Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Tour from Split
- Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Day Trip from Omis
- Half Day ATV Quad Safari from Split