Private Kumbalgarh Fort Tour From UdaipurWrite a Review
OverviewTake a full day tour and make a visit to the Kumbhalgarh Fort. Located in the Rajsamand District of Rajasthan, just 85 Km northwest of Udaipur, it is a World Heritage Site. It is the second most important fort in Rajasthan after Chittorgarh Fort.
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- A la carte lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in your hotel lobby in Udaipur at 9am. Leave to Kumbhalgarh Fort and arrive by 10:30am.
Here, you will explore Gateways Aret pol, Halla pol, Hanuman pol and more. There is also a temple complex where you will visit Ganesh, Vedi, Nilkanth and Mahadev. Visit the Palace of Rana Kumbha known as Kumbha Palace, the Jhalia ka Malia Mansion, the birthplace of Maharana Pratap. Head to Badal Mahal situated at the highest point of the fort for magnificent views of valleys and hills.
Around 2pm, you will have a break for lunch at Aodhi Kumbhalgarh or a similar restaurant. Once done with lunch, around 3pm, you will return back to Udaipur arriving at 4:30pm to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Kumbalgarh Fort Tour From Udaipur
- Professional private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Udaipur City limits
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
Exclusions for Private Kumbalgarh Fort Tour From Udaipur
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions section
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; spaghetti straps and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.