This 9 hour tour starts out by visitingFushimi Inari Shrine, then south toTodaiji Temple, then toNara Park, then toKasuga Taisha Shinto Shrine, then toKofukuji Temple, then finally toNational Treasure Museum at Kofukuji.Tour runs a total of 9hours (approx) from 9am (pick up time) 6pm (drop off time) with pickup and drop off; from/toyour Hotel or any place within Kyoto.This tour includes photography service from an 10+ year experienced professional photographer. At the conclusion of the Photo Tour, unedited JPEG photo data on an SD Card will be handed to you. What better way to document your exciting trip than with beautiful photographs that will last a lifetime!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
9am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Departure Details :
Your Kyoto hotel
Return Details :
Returns to original departure location
OverviewThe Tour begins at the incredibleFushimi Inari Shrine, then we will go south to Nara and visitTodaiji Temple and also we will see the worlds largest Buddha statue! Nearbywe will head to Nara Park where very friendly deer interact with visitors. Next up isKasuga Taisha Shinto Shrine and we will end the tour atKofukuji Temple which features an impressivepagoda and the National Treasure Museum at Kofukuji.Tour runs a total of 9hours (approx) from 9am (pick up time) 6pm (drop off time) with pickup and drop off; from/toyour Hotel or any place within Kyoto.Be photographed! Have beautiful photos taken of you while being guided on a private tour. Our experienced guides/photographers will tour you around the sights, and photograph you along the way, both casually and posed. Our Native English Language and/or Native Arabic Language photographers/guides will preserve unforgettable memories for your enjoyment for years to come!
- Led by a professional photographer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private professional photographer-guide
- Transportation by luxurious 2017 Toyota Alphard Van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photography service
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Parking and expressway fees, payable at the end of the tour
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour will be operated by a multilingual guide
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Guides are native English and/or Arabic speakers; make a note of your language preference in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- KYOTO: HALF DAY WITH A LOCAL
- Kyoto Same Day Luggage Delivery between KIX Airport and Osaka, Kyoto Hotels
- Kyoto Sake Brewery Tour with Lunch
- Private 3-hour Kyoto Arashiyama Rickshaw Tour
- Haunted Spots and Ghost Tour in Kyoto
- Kyoto Underground Tour
- Kyo-arashi Shibori Scarf Class
- The Alternative Fushimi Inari Walking Tour