Private La Candelaria Tour - Bogota
OverviewIn this Cadelaria Tour, you will get to know Bogotá’s historic center, where it all began. Witness the development of this cosmopolitan city. La Candelaria is the place that keeps the magic of the colonial era, when the so called South American, was just a seed of what it is today.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourWalk around the stoned paths of the city center to be spectator to a place where the architecture, the art and the culture are combined in a perfect way. You will also have the opportunity to visit The Congress, The Prime Cathedral, The Justice Palace and The Main Town Hall that are resisting the processes of time in a zone full of history, where the republic was built.
If you are interested in the pre-Colombian tradition, the Gold Museum, in this Candelaria tour, will show you the natives culture and the traditions that are a trademark of this historical city. On the other hand, The Botero Museum has the biggest collection of original pieces made by the popular Colombian artist, Fernando Botero.
Choose between different places to visit: Quinta de Bolivar Museum, National Museum, Archaeological Museum, XIX Century Museum, Typical Costumes Museum, Military Museum, etc. You can choose two of them depending on your preferences. Do not miss the opportunity to make this Candelaria Tour and fall in love with its amazing history and architecture.
Inclusions for Private La Candelaria Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private La Candelaria Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please specify your preferred departure time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bogot Beer Company's Brewery Tour
- Full-Day Tour to Villa de Leyva Inclucing Muisca Observatory
- Private Day Trip to Traditional Towns Around Bogot
- Private Tour: Botanical Garden Jos Celestino Mutis of Bogot
- Private Sightseeing Tour in Bogot
- Private Art Tour of Bogot
- Private Architecture Tour in Bogot
- Private Shopping Tour in Bogot