Private Las Ramblas Walking Tour And Iberian Ham Experience In Barcelona
OverviewEnjoy this 3-hour private tour of Las Ramblas in Barcelona which is considered the heart of the city centre. After strolling through some of its most famous streets and venues, you will finish your experience with an Iberian ham-tasting in which you will learn the difference between all the hams by provinces and their unique flavours.
- Free snacks included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWith this tour you will enjoy a great walk around the famous Las Ramblas and finish with a unique Iberian ham experience.
This tour starts off at Plaza Catalua and it will take you on a brief but complete walking tour to the heart of Barcelona.
You will stroll around the Ramblas area, and discover amazing landmarks of that neighbourhood (known as Gothic quarter) like the Boqueria market, Canaletas, Palau de la Virreina, Barcelona's Cathedral, Barcelona's Liceo building, the wax museum, Basiliquie Santa Maria del Pi and many more.
After two hours of walking through the city centre, your guide will take you to a modern venue in which you will enjoy a unique Iberian ham experience. Enjoy this gourmet product as you learn the differences between all the ham types and learn the whole process behind the production of this exquisite dish in Spain.
Inclusions for Private Las Ramblas Walking Tour And Iberian Ham Experience In Barcelona
- Entrance fee for Iberian ham experience
- Iberian ham tasting
- Drink (glass of wine, cava, beer or soft drink)
- Professional guide
- Walking tour in Las Ramblas
Exclusions for Private Las Ramblas Walking Tour And Iberian Ham Experience In Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Private Transfer from Cruise Terminal to Airport
- Girona and Costa Brava Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- Montserrat Tour from Barcelona Including Lunch and Wine Tasting in Oller del Mas
- Barcelona Bike Tour
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera
- Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour