Private Last Minute Tour Of The Royal Palace Of Caserta With Skip-the-line Entry - Naples
OverviewEnjoy a private last-minute tour of the Royal Palace of Caserta with an expert guide. Discover this huge UNESCO World Heritage site and marvel at its countless fountains, the stunning English Garden, its beautiful frescoes and so much more!
Know More about this tourOn this private 3-hour tour you will discover one of the most beautiful royal palaces in Italy and the world, the renowned Royal Palace of Caserta. Inspired by the palaces of Versailles in Paris and El Escorial in Madrid, the Reggia was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997.
Walk through the 3-km park to admire the so-called "waterway", whose water comes through the Carolino Aqueduct, an engineer masterpiece designed by Vanvitelli. Stroll in the park to see countless sculptures inspired by classical mythology, but also fountains, pools and waterfalls, the most impressive of which is known as the Great Falls (Grande Cascata) of the Fountain of Diana and Actaeon. Climb the hill in front of the palace to visit the English Garden, a journey through colours of native and exotic plants constructed by Maria Carolina, wife of Ferdinand IV of Bourbon.
With 5 floors and a height of 36 meters, the building's interior is of unique beauty: 1,200 rooms, 134 staircases and countless stucco, bas-reliefs, frescoes, sculptures, and inlaid floors that will leave you in awe. Climb the Scala Regia and reach the Royal Apartments. The huge, bright staircase was carved from a single block of marble and is now divided into two parallel staircases. You will also visit the Throne Room and the rooms of the Bourbons, all decorated by great 19-century artists and furnished by expert silk workers of the nearby factories of San Leucio.
Inclusions for Private Last Minute Tour Of The Royal Palace Of Caserta With Skip-the-line Entry
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Private guided visit
Exclusions for Private Last Minute Tour Of The Royal Palace Of Caserta With Skip-the-line Entry
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
After checkout, you will receive the name and contact information of your guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.