Private Licensed Tour Guide - Istanbul
OverviewAn experienced private local tour guide , who is licensed from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture will be at your personal service from 08:30 till 17:30 in Istanbul to show you around.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourIf you don't like to be too organized and dependent on fixed itineraries then read on! You can book a private tour of Istanbul using one of our professional licensed guide.The itinerary will be fully flexible. Our Guides knows every corner of the city and our professional guide will give you detailed information about places that you want to visit. This is true flexibility, this is freedom! You choose what to see and how long to stay there.
An experienced private local tour guide ,who is licensed from the Turkish Ministry of Tourism and Culture will be at your personal service from 8:30am until 5:30pm in Istanbul to show you around.
This will be an 7-hour-long private tour with your personal tour guide in Istanbul. It is the best solution if you would like to explore Istanbul your own way.
To be sure you don't miss out it is recommended to visiting:
- St. Sophia (Haghia Sophia)
- Blue Mosque
- Topakapi Palace
- Underground Cistern
- Dolmabache Palace
- Chora Chora Museum
- Egyptian Spice Market
- Grand Covered Bazaar
Inclusions for Private Licensed Tour Guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Licensed Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ottoman Relics Walking Tour in Istanbul
- 5-Day Adventure through Istanbul, Ephesus and Pamukkale
- Sardis Tour from Izmir with Private Guide
- Istanbul Old City Private Tour - Sultanahmet Tour
- Best of Turkey in 15 Day From Istanbul
- Istanbul Small-Group Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Including Bosphorus Cruise and Lunch