Private Lima City Tour From Callao Cruise Terminal
OverviewEnjoy Lima on this four-hour private tour with English-speaking guide. See major landmarks and squares such as Plaza de Armas, the Government Palace, Huaca Pucllana and more. Visit San Francisco Convent and its catacombs.
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with pickup from your hotel, or the port of Callao, to the city of Lima. This tour offers you the possibility to discover Limas treasures. You will be taken through historical Lima to admire the typical wooden balconies and the beautiful churches.
You will visit Miraflores which is the biggest tourist district where you can walk around the Loves park and enjoy a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean. The next stop is Huaca Pucllana, an archaeological precinct build in the IV century A.C., where you may enjoya panoramic view of the ruins.
Continueing on, you will stop in San Isidro to visit the Olive Grove Park. Later, on to the historical center where you shall visit one of its most beautiful buildings and attractions like, San Martin Square, the Main Square, the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace, the Cathedral, the City Hall, the train station Desamparado and the first bar of Lima (Cordano Bar).
Concluding your tour, you will enter to the museum of Saint Francis Convent, which displays the biggest collection of religious art in America and its subterranean crypts known as The Catacombs, where you will feel the presence of Lima's colonial past.
Inclusions for Private Lima City Tour From Callao Cruise Terminal
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Lima City Tour From Callao Cruise Terminal
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private 4-Day Inti Raymi Experience from Lima
- Private Dinner Buffet and Typical Peruvian Show in Lima Including Visit to Barranco District
- Ballestas Islands Full-Day Trip Including Paracas National Reserve
- Lima Local Communities Tour
- 10-day Tour from Lima: Amazon Jungle, Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca
- Lima Airport Departure Transfer