... Comfortable, leisurely pace
... Usually about 2 km or 1-1/4 miles
... Route may include sloping paths or stairs
... About one hour
... Wear any walking footwear
... All ages (max 1 child 12 and under per adult, please).
Walk a scenic route within the Banff townsite with a local guide in your own, private group. We will meet at and depart from a convenient location in downtown Banff. At about an hour long, these private walking tours are easy to fit into any itinerary.
Let us know what interests you ... landmarks, history, the environment, fitness, sightseeing ... and we'll create a walk focused on your interests. Contact us for options to make a closer connection.
By booking a walking tour you agree that you are capable of walking the distances indicated.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs 15 Mins
Departure Time :
Select a time that's perfect for you!
Departure Details :
We confirm departure point from downtown Banff for participants with a reservation.
OverviewConnect to Banff with a more intimate view! Private walking tours to meet your interests. Walk Banff in the company of a local guide. Maximum of 8 adults per group. Larger groups receive the care of multiple guides. Perfect for couples, families, a group of friends, conference attendees or their spouses. We'll walk at your pace and show you a unique perspective on Banff. Lots of personal time for must-have photos of Banff's views.
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Our walks take place in public spaces within the Town of Banff and Banff National Park.
These walking tours do not include admission to any Banff or Parks Canada attractions or facilities.
An important reminder from Parks Canada that all participants, as visitors to Banff National Park, require a Park Pass.
Know More about this tour
... Comfortable, leisurely pace
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
All participants ages 13 and older must have a confirmed reservation and ticket. Children 12 and under are free with a confirmed reservation and ticket, but must be accompanied by an adult (18+). There is a limit of one child per paid adult, please.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Snowshoeing Tour to the Paint Pots
- Scheduled Guided Walking Tours in Banff
- Snowshoe in Kananaskis Country
- Lake Louise Winter Wildlife Snowshoe Tour
- Half-Day Small Group Canadian Rockies Hike from Canmore
- Sunshine Village in Banff National Park Gondola and Chairlift Package
- Day Hike and Lunch in Kananaskis Country