See top London sights from above and below ground on this private, 4-hour black cab tour! Guided by a knowledgeable and friendly driver, your tour includes a visit to Londons little-known underground tunnels beneath the River Thames, as well as visits to several vantage points around London for panoramic views. Climb the Monument to the Great Fire of London, see the dome of St Pauls Cathedral and cross the River Thames by cable car.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourArriving in a classic London black taxi, your private driver will collect you from your central London hotel, and then you’ll be on your way. Relaxing in the black cab’s comfortable seats, sit back and watch the sights of London pass by as your friendly driver tells you about this fantastic city – from above and below!
While the skyline of London is rightly famous, not so many know about the city’s network of subterranean tunnels – almost comprising a city in their own right! On a route around central London, stop to explore some of these fascinating tunnels underneath the River Thames, and visit an underground church crypt. Hear about the tunnels’ uses during Victorian times and learn about the secret passageways that were said to be used in the world wars.
After exploring below ground, head back into the daylight to continue your journey around central London. Climb the 31-step staircase inside the Monument to the Great Fire of London (or simply, ‘the Monument,’ as Londoners know it) and then head to the City of London for an incredible view of the dome of St Paul’s Cathedral.
Marvel at Westminster’s skyline from the top of a tower inside Westminster Cathedral (extra charge) and see top London attractions like Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament from this panoramic vantage point. Your tour also includes a tantalizing sight of the River Thames as you cross above it by the new Thames Cable Car (extra charge) that connects London’s Royal Docks to the Royal Borough of Greenwich, on the south side of the river. After four hours of seeing London’s sights from above and below, your tour finishes back at your central hotel.
Inclusions for Private London Tour By Traditional Black Cab: City Sights From Above And Below
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private black taxi
Exclusions for Private London Tour By Traditional Black Cab: City Sights From Above And Below
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to Westminster Cathedral (approximately £2.00 per person)
- Entrance fees
to London Cable car (approximately £8.60 return per adult)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.