Private London Tour By Traditional Black Cab: City Sights From Above And Below
OverviewSee top London sights from above and below ground on this private, 4-hour black cab tour! Guided by a knowledgeable and friendly driver, your tour includes a visit to Londons little-known underground tunnels beneath the River Thames, as well as visits to several vantage points around London for panoramic views. Climb the Monument to the Great Fire of London, see the dome of St Pauls Cathedral and cross the River Thames by cable car.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourArriving in a classic London black taxi, your private driver will collect you from your central London hotel, and then youll be on your way. Relaxing in the black cabs comfortable seats, sit back and watch the sights of London pass by as your friendly driver tells you about this fantastic city from above and below!
While the skyline of London is rightly famous, not so many know about the citys network of subterranean tunnels almost comprising a city in their own right! On a route around central London, stop to explore some of these fascinating tunnels underneath the River Thames, and visit an underground church crypt. Hear about the tunnels uses during Victorian times and learn about the secret passageways that were said to be used in the world wars.
After exploring below ground, head back into the daylight to continue your journey around central London. Climb the 31-step staircase inside the Monument to the Great Fire of London (or simply, the Monument, as Londoners know it) and then head to the City of London for an incredible view of the dome of St Pauls Cathedral.
Marvel at Westminsters skyline from the top of a tower inside Westminster Cathedral (extra charge) and see top London attractions like Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament from this panoramic vantage point. Your tour also includes a tantalizing sight of the River Thames as you cross above it by the new Thames Cable Car (extra charge) that connects Londons Royal Docks to the Royal Borough of Greenwich, on the south side of the river. After four hours of seeing Londons sights from above and below, your tour finishes back at your central hotel.
Inclusions for Private London Tour By Traditional Black Cab: City Sights From Above And Below
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private black taxi
Exclusions for Private London Tour By Traditional Black Cab: City Sights From Above And Below
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to Westminster Cathedral (approximately 2.00 per person)
- Entrance fees to London Cable car (approximately 8.60 return per adult)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea
- Private Arrival Transfer: Heathrow Airport to Central London
- Small-Group River Thames Bike Tour