OverviewSkip the typically long lines at the Louvre and enjoy a privately guided tour designed for families with a guide who specializes in working with kids. As you explore the renowned museum in an engaging way that inspires young ones to learn about art and history, you'll see masterpieces like the 'Mona Lisa' without worrying about getting lost in the magnificent buildings maze of rooms and corridors. Select your group's number of adults and children when booking. What you see and how much time you wish to spend with the guide can be tailored to your family's needs, from two to three hours.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
Your family tour starts outside the Louvre, where you'll meet your private guide and enter the museum with skip-the-line access.
The Louvre truly has something for everyone in the family, and your guide keeps the kids enthralled with interesting facts about the history of the museum and its works of art, for instance, the fact that the Louvre was built in the 12th century and was originally a fortress and palace. Your tour centers around certain themes, such as the Da Vinci Code, Egyptian Gods, or Mona Lisa’s Legend.
With your guide leading the way, see the works of major artists like Géricault, Canova, Delacroix, Bernini, Michelangelo, Ingres, and Ghirlandaio. Perhaps you'll also see the Crown Jewels or the Napoleon III Apartments, depending on your interests. Of course, you probably won't want to miss Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, as well as other famed masterpieces such as the Winged Victory of Samothrace and Venus de Milo.
You can decide if you want to go for one and a half, two, or three hours, depending on the needs of your kids, and what you see can be tailored to your preferences and the ages of your children.
Inclusions for Private Louvre Tour For Families With Skip-the-Line Access
- Entrance fees
- Professional kids friendly guide
- Blue Badge guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour
- Educational and fun tour for the whole family
Exclusions for Private Louvre Tour For Families With Skip-the-Line Access
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 1 adult and 1 child per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.