OverviewDiscover Lujan de Cuyo's finest wineries nestled in the heart of Mendoza's wine country. During four winery visits, see the vineyards and cellars, learn about the winemaking process and enjoy wine tastings at each location. This 8-hour tour includes gourmet wine-paired lunch, all tasting fees and private transport with your personal driver-guide.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour personal driver-guide will meet you at your hotel at 9am and you will make your way to the vineyards of Lujan de Cuyo, the heart of Mendoza wine country. You will be escorted through four premium wineries, both old and modern, high-tech and quaint, with a spectacular backdrop of snow-capped mountains.
First, you will visit Altavista, an old historical winery with incredible superb french-style wines. The vineyard's 100-year-old vines produce excellent conentrated Malbecs and here you will taste the winery's top label, Alto rated 94 points by critic, Robert M. Parker Jr. Next, head to the well-appointed Lagarde, a beautiful winery with landscaped gardens surrounded by lush vineyards. Enjoy your second wine tasting at this amazing estate.
At midday, visit Cava de cano, where you will savor an incredible lunch paired with great wine in a fine atmosphere. After lunch, you will drive to Carmelo Patti for an amazing experience with one of Lujan de Cuyo's best, old-school winemakers. Enjoy your final winery visit and wine tasting here before returning to your hotel in Mendoza around 5pm.
Inclusions for Private Lujan Wine Tour With Gourmet Wine-Paired Lunch From Mendoza
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Tasting fees (if option selected)
- Lunch (if option selected)
Exclusions for Private Lujan Wine Tour With Gourmet Wine-Paired Lunch From Mendoza
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required in Special Requirements field
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.