Private Luminous Lagoon Night Tour - Montego Bay
OverviewExperience the beauty of nature at Glistening Waters; jamaica's only natural night-time attraction. An experience not to be missed on a magical bay. Enjoy and appreciate the beauty of Mother Nature on a sunset boat ride on the famous Luminous Lagoon. Reward yourself with a once in a lifetime memorable experience. Entertain yourself on shore with drinks and savoury treats, the fire blower and the limbo part expert.
Know More about this tourEnjoy a 30-45 minutes boat ride of the Luminous Lagoon starting at sunset daily. As the boat cruises the Lagoon, the organisms begin to glow and you will see the light illuminating from the back of the boat and all around. As the water glows a beautiful blue, you can see the fishes swim as streaks of light shoot around in the darkness.
You can enjoy the experience even more if and when you choose to take a swim during the night time tour. Splash and swim as you enjoy the amazing glow around you; an experience like no other. You will have a well experienced Captain that will explain the wonderful scientific effects and benefits of the mineral water. Youll see all the excitement all around you as you tour the bay. Rest assured, we run a very organized and experienced touring operation. You will have a great experience with us and one that will be a truly memorable time for you to remember.
After your tour, you will head back to shore and be entertained by mellow reggae music. Enjoy the drinks and savoury treats of Jamaican treats. Watch the entertaining and interactive show of the fire blower and limbo expert.
Inclusions for Private Luminous Lagoon Night Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Luminous Lagoon Night Tour
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Flyboard Activity from Montego Bay
- Fly High Watersports Combo Flyboarding Parasailing Montego Bay
- Day Pass Sunscape Splash Resort from Montego Bay
- Falmouth Surf n' Turf Mini Speedboat Adventure
- Montego Bay Private Deep Sea Fishing Boat Rental Jamaica
- Mystic Mountain Bobsled Tour and Dunns River Falls from Falmouth
- Legends and Falls - Bob Marley Combo from Negril
- Falmouth Highlights and Day Trip