Private Luxurious Tour Of Los Angeles
OverviewExperience the best of Los Angeles with your expert guide riding in aluxuriousvehicle on this 6-hour private and custom tour. You will beimmersed in the history, the culture, and the excitement of LA. See the Hollywood sign, walk along Venice beach, drive down Rodeo drive, fit your hands in the Walk ofFamesidewalk, play on the Santa Monica Pier, catch celebrities and drive by their homes, and more. This is the best way to way to experience LA with your private guide and vehicle. Pick up and drop off at your residence or hotel is provided.
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide and get comfortable in a new, climate controlled vehicle. You'll begin with a brief drive to the beautiful neighborhood of Venice Beach. Once a seaside resort town, this surfers paradise is crisscrossed with canals, just like its Italian namesake. Venice is the center of counter culture in LA and is home to some of the most eclectic and bohemian residents. Stroll down the vibrant Venice Boardwalk and enjoy its street vendors, artists and performers as you learn about the birth of skate boarding and surfing culture and make your way towards the iconic Santa Monica Pier. Along the way you will see the "Baywatch" headquarters, Muscle Beach, pass by the local Freak Show and let the laid back ambiance of Venice Beach wash over you.
Nextto Santa Monica tolearn its interesting history. On the iconic pier you will be dazzled by the local flavor: live music, laughing children, happy travelers and carnival noises will heighten your senses and you will quickly come to understand why this is a beloved part of the city. Try your luck at one of the carnival games and feel instantly transported back in time. Finally, snap a photo beneath the landmark sign and say you made it to the end of Historic Route 66.
Aftera leisurely lunch, now it's time to glitz it up in the center of cosmopolitan LA. Your group will cruise by La Cienegas Restaurant Row and see some of the world's most famous restaurants! You all will view legendary institutions like the Saban Theater, home to many famous plays, musical events and filmed television segments from shows such as "Glee". Along the way you'llcruise the Miracle Mile and see some of LA County's Museum of Artoutdoor exhibits. Right next door the group will behold the wonder that is the La Brea Tar Pits- a natural pit of tar that has trapped prehistoric animals and now displays their large, dinosaur like fossils throughout the park.
As you make your way into Hollywoodyou will pass notable locations including the iconic Hollywood Sign. Count stars on the Walk of Fame while fitting your hands into the impressions of legendary actors atSid Grauman's Chinese Theater. Don't forget to strike a pose at the Dolby Theater where the Oscars are held.
Now cruise down Sunset Blvd.See iconic venuesof famous rock stars: The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, The Ramones, Aerosmith and more! The day will wrap upscoping out the homes of the stars in glamorous Beverly Hills. Join your guide and walk the grounds of a billion dollar estate, Greystone Manor. Drive past impressive estates such as the Playboy Mansion, the homes of Frank Sinatra, Lucille Ball, Marilyn Monroe, Simon Cowell and more. As the journey ends on a high note with avisit to the premier shopping spot in America: 90210's Rodeo Drive.
Please note: This is a sample itinerary which is able to be customized.
Inclusions for Private Luxurious Tour Of Los Angeles
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Luxurious Tour Of Los Angeles
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees, if any
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum of two adults required per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Santa Monica Tour in a California Roadster Rental
- Private Sightseeing Tour of Los Angeles in a Luxurious SUV
- Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure with Transport from Los Angeles
- Half-Day Classic Los Angeles Tour
- Half-Day Hollywood Express and Beverly Hills Private Tour
- California Pacific Coast 3-Day Tour from Los Angeles to San Francisco