Private Luxury Bird Watching Tour For Beginners With Muyil Ruins - Cancun
OverviewEnjoy an introductory session of bird watching for beginners and discover what an incredible pleasure it is to look and listen at all sorts of local birds. Experience this exclusively with just yourself, your party, and your professional guide. Then, view the magnificent Temples at Muyil Ruinsin the middle of the jungle.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Snorkel gear included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourPack a swimsuit and a towel and meet your private guide in your hotel's lobby at 7am. Start the day with an introductory lesson in bird watching, as you keep your eyes outfor buntings, parakeets, cuckoos, and more. Receive plenty of personalized instruction from your guide, as this private tour is just for you and your group.
After the bird-watching session, which is perfect for beginners, head deep into the jungle to visit the mysterious ruins of Muyil. Discover a bit of the magnificent world of the Mayas during your guided tour, and snap photos of one of the region's longest-inhabited Maya cities.
Next, head to a 'cenote,' a naturally formed, underground cave system that's filled with fresh, clear water. Swim in the pooland snorkel with the provided gear, admiring the geological formations of the area as you relax in the lush surroundings.
The tour concludes around 1pm, when you are dropped back off at your hotel in Cancun.
Inclusions for Private Luxury Bird Watching Tour For Beginners With Muyil Ruins
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Entrance fee to Muyil
- Entrance fee at Cenote
- Natural water and soft drinks
Exclusions for Private Luxury Bird Watching Tour For Beginners With Muyil Ruins
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and a towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.