Private Luxury Express Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Lunch - SydneyWrite a Review
From USD 1914.05
OverviewOn this private Blue Mountains day trip, you will travel further to experience the three main valleys that truly define the Blue Mountains. Upon arrival at Wentworth Falls you immerse yourself in a World Heritage area and take in the spectacular mountain views. By having two-guides you benefit from a more personal and tailored experience. This means, while one guide is able to take you for a walk along the valley top, the other is able to greet you shortly later with refreshments waiting in a magical private setting away from the crowds. Your day can be tailored to your interests; it's all about you, and making the most from your time in the wonders of the Blue Mountains and surrounds.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your Sydney hotel or other location, head into the mountains in a private vehicle with your two guides. Your private Blue Mountains day trip gives you the chance to soak in the natural beauty of three valleys and retrace the steps of both Indigenous people and early European explorers.
With two guides, one acts as the driver while the other is able to lead you on impromptu strolls along park trails, visit local shops, and provide easy access to lookout points. Enjoy engaging face-to-face conversation (no microphone is used), and listen to extensive commentary about topics of interest.
Your first stop is Wentworth Falls overlooking Jamison Valley, where you can admire sweeping views of the mountains as you walk along uncrowded paths. After a short walk, relax over homemade morning tea in an intimate environment away from other visitors. Depending on your interest, you can choose to keep walking, or continue your tour by exploring other areas such as Leura, Katoomba, or the Three Sisters.
Then set off further to wander through the bushland at Govetts Leap before stopping for lunch at a local cafe, or you can request a picnic lunch, if you prefer. Afterward, spend the afternoon admiring views from Grose Valley before heading back toward Sydney via the scenic route known as Bells Line of Road. Your day trip ends with drop-off in the city.
Inclusions for Private Luxury Express Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Lunch
- 1x Private Driver/ Local Guide
- 1x Local Guide
- Luxury Vehicle - Mercedes-Benz Viano
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Water bottle
- Morning tea
Exclusions for Private Luxury Express Blue Mountains Day Trip Including Lunch
- Entrance fees to other local attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small to moderate amount of walking is involved (pending your interest and fitness level)
A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.