Private Luxury Tour:Day Trip To Agra With Taj Mahal,Fort And Lunch At ITC Mughal - Delhi
OverviewJourney back to the days of Indias Mughal Empire on this private Delhi to Agra tour that includes visit to the two UNESCO sites - Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. With a private guide, youll admire the 16th- and 17th-century architecture of the enormous Agra Fort and gaze in wonder at the exterior and interior grandeur of the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World. On this private day trip, you can be sure youll have an in-depth and personalized experience
Know More about this tourAfter pickup in Delhi by private vehicle, your day trip begins with the approximate 4-hour drive to Agra, a historical city located on the Yamuna River.
Your first stop is Taj Mahal, a World Heritage site and perhaps Indias most iconic landmark. Built in the mid-17th century, this white marble mausoleum was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. The construction is believed to have taken 21 years (1632-1653) with over 20,000 artisans working round the clock. Learn about the Turkish, Indian and Persian architectural styles as you admire the detailed interior and exterior dcor, the beautiful garden and the general magnificence of the place with your guide.
Next, continue to your second World Heritage site and a Mughal architectural wonder, Agra Fort. With your private guide, enter the 94-acre (34-hectare) brick fort, noting the mix of Islamic and Hindu influences in its design. Hear about the purposes of the various buildings such as the Hall of Private Audience (Diwan-i-Khas), Pearl Fort (Moti Masjid), Mirror Palace (Sheesh Mahal) and Hall of Public Audience (Diwan-i-Am).
Afterward, proceed to enjoy a lunch of Indian dishes at the grand ITC Mughal, Agra. Taste the rustic flavors of North Indian cuisine served to you as it was to the Mughal royalty.
Your day trip then ends with the return drive to Delhi.
**Flexibility in the sequence of sightseeing of the monuments in Agra.
Inclusions for Private Luxury Tour:Day Trip To Agra With Taj Mahal,Fort And Lunch At ITC Mughal
- Private Luxury tour
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Professional Spanish-speaking guide (If option Selected)
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at ITC Mughal, a Luxury Collection Hotel
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
- Mineral water / Soft Drink
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Luxury Tour:Day Trip To Agra With Taj Mahal,Fort And Lunch At ITC Mughal
- Monument Fees (Taj Mahal, Agra Fort)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended
Monument Fees - Taj Mahal -1000 INR ; Agra Fort - 500 INR.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Departs from the Delhi International Airport, your Delhi hotel, or other locations as per your request After booking, please contact the local tour operator to provide exact pickup location in Delhi (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.